CPTA Sponsored Continuing Education
Education for a lifetime
The California Physical Therapy Association (CPTA) is pleased to announce the 2014 listing of CPTA Sponsored Continuing Education Courses for physical therapists and physical therapist assistants. Please register at least 2 weeks prior to the start of the course. Confirmation of your registration will be sent via e-mail within 2 business days. Most courses have a maximum capacity and may fill prior to the start of the course. Please register early!
If you are a member of the APTA and do not live in California, please print a registration form and fax it to (916) 646-5960.
December 06-07, 2014
Functions and Dysfunctions of the Hip
Presenter: Shirley Sahrmann, PT, PhD, FAPTA
Location: Saddleback Memorial Hospital - Laguna Hills, CA
March 10, 2015
2015 PT Legislative Day
Location: Sacramento, CA
April 11-12, 2015
2015 Student Conclave
Location: CSU Sacramento - Sacramento, CA
June 13-14, 2015
Practice Insights: Cervical Spine
Presenters: LeeAnne Carrothers, PT, PhD; Tim Fearon, PT, DPT, FAAOMPT; Rob Landel, PT, DPT, OCS, FCFMT
September 26-27, 2015
2015 CPTA Annual Conference
Location: Pasadena Convention Center - Pasadena, CA
Additional courses being added to the schedule include:
- APTA's Clinical Instructor Credentialing and Education Program
- Workers Compensation
- Ethics, Laws and Regulations
- and much more!
CPTA is proud to offer the highest quality programming and faculty with courses designed to enhance your practice. If you have a suggestion for a course topic, course speaker, or would like to host a course at your facility, please contact Rita Pierson at email@example.com.
Want to present a course for CPTA?
Programming has been set for the 2014 CPTA Annual Conference. We will identify topics and speakers for 2015 CPTA Annual Conference this upcoming July. If you are interested in presenting at Annual Conference or a stand alone course, please submit your proposal to CPTA by clicking here.
Still Haven't Picked Up the Phone?
Five more good reasons why you will want to attend our courses
- Our speakers are the best…period. They’re pros who have a proven record of effectiveness, professionalism and expertise. And what’s more, they’re exciting communicators who’ll provide you with one of the most interesting days you’ve ever spent.
- We give you only the most important, important information. There’s a lot of information out there that could take you years to gather on our own. In one or two fast-paced days, we’ll give you what we believe is the best, most important information to help you be the best you can be.
- Practicality is emphasized. You will leave our conferences with specifics you can apply immediately in your practice. We promise you’ll get results your very next day back at work.
The value is unbeatable. Not only is our enrollment fee a great value, but APTA Members receive a 60% discount on all CPTA sponsored courses!
Our guarantee is unconditional, straightforward and the very best in the industry. How can we be so confident? Because we work hard before the conference to make sure you’re happy after the conference. Pertinent, up-to-date information you can really use, a convenient conference location, registrars who are courteous and helpful and speakers who grab your attention and take you on an exciting journey full of fun and facts. We believe you’ll love every minute of it. Thousands of satisfied participants from around the country are sold on CPTA’s courses. Why not join them?
Your tuition is tax deductible
All expenses of Continuing Education (including registration fees, travel, meals and lodging) taken to maintain and improve professional skills are tax deductible according the Treasury Regulation 1.162-5 Coughlin vs. Commissioner, 203 F2d 307
· *A webinar is a course taught by audio conference and website presentation. You will need to participate by phone and Internet simultaneously. System requirements: PC based attendees require Windows® 7, Vista, XP, or 2003 server. Macintosh based attendees require Mac OS® x 10.4.11 (Tiger®) or newer.