2012 CPTA Annual Conference
September 28-29, 2012
Santa Clara Convention Center and Hyatt Regency Hotel
Information & Forms
Conference Program (32 pages .pdf)
See who's presenting and plan your conference schedule!
All Friday and Saturday session handouts are available on-line now! Click here
Handouts for the Post-Conference courses will be provided on Sunday when you check in for your course.
Post Conference Report
Conference was a hit this year with over 1000 registrants celebrating our profession and furthering their continuing competency over two days in Santa Clara, CA.
Getting Connected Reception
It was a hit! PTs, PTAs and Students from all across California came together to "Get Connected" by meeting with District and Chapter Leadership and having a few bites to eat before heading off to Karaoke Night!
What a night! Karaoke Night was a huge success this year with many asking for a repeat next year! We saw performers from all across California including Cheryl Tibbetts, Houda Rizk, Albert Parnell and many more! Thank you to everyone for participating - we hope you had as much fun as we did!
- We said goodbye to our outgoing Board Members, Daniel Drummer, PT, DPT; Rick Katz, PT, MA and Valerie Teglia, PT, DPT, NCS
- We honored all of our 2012 Awards Recipients including...
- Rising Stars: Erin Hayden, PT, DPT, OCS; Leigh Langerwerf, PT, DPT, OCS; and Lauren Leporini, PT, DPT, NCS
- Publication Awards; George Beneck, PT, PhD, OCS; Todd Davenport, PT, DPT, OCS; Sara Mulroy, PT, PhD; and Shiren Assaly, PT, DPT
- Clarence W. Hultgren Award Recipient, Susan McGinty, PT, EdD
- Charles M. Magistro Award Recipient, Robert Williams, PT, MA
- James B. McKillip Award Recipient, Dennis Langton, PT
- The CAL-PT-PAC congratulated Tricounties and Greater Los Angeles Districts for their contributions to the PAC this past year
- The CAL-PT-FUND announced Nancy Byl, PT, PhD, FAPTA's $50,000 Matching Contribution Campaign (Click HERE to Match Nancy)
- We introduced to our 2013 Slate of Candidates (Click HERE to check out their video statements!)
This year's dinner was celebrated "Family Style" with a little bit of Italiano for everyone! A big thanks to the nearly 100 supporters that came out to celebrate a year of hard work, to all of the Sponsors, and to Lorraine MacNaughton for coordinating this year's dinner! See you in Pasadena in 2013!
Thank You to our 2012 Sponsors!
We would like to thank all of our Sponsors for participating in the 2012 Annual Conference. This event would not be the same without you! When you have a moment, please visit our vendors in the Exhibit Hall or now on their websites through our Exhibit Hall Buyer's Guide. You can also check out all of our Sponsors by clicking on their logos below. Don't foget to thank them!
2013 CPTA Annual Conference -- Save the Dates!
September 20-21, 2013
Pasadena Convention Center and Sheraton Hotel
The 2013 CPTA Annual Conference is scheduled to return to Southern California via Pasadena! We had a great turn out last time we were there (2009) and hope to have just as many (if not more) in attendance in 2013! We hope to see you there!