Who Should Have a Display Table?
We welcome recruiters, product manufacturers, publishers, PT & PTA programs, APTA Components, CPTA Districts/Special Interest Groups and more to attend Student Conclave!
- Recruiters: Meet and recruit all of the fresh, young talent from California all in one place!
- Manufacturers: Introduce your products to Students before your competition!
- Publishers: Promote the benefits of your publications to Students that are eager to learn now!
- APTA Components: Recruit Students to join your Sections or get involved with your Chapters during their clinicals in your state!
- CPTA Districts/Special Interest Groups: Interact with your Student Members and encourage them to get involved at the District Level! This is where you will meet your rising stars!
The Benefits of Having a Display Table
Get a Display Table at the 4th Annual Student Conclave and receive:
- Exposure to over 150 PT and PTA Students from across California and the west coast
- A day of networking
- A 30 word company description in the on-site program
- Pre and post conference lists of Conclave registrants
Display Table Hours
Saturday, April 9, 2016
7:30 - 9:00AM - Display Table Set Up
9:00AM - 4:30PM - Display Tables Open
Set up and Removal of Display Tables
The Display Table area will be ready for set up at 8:00AM on Saturday. All displays must be set up by 9:00AM that morning and remain intact until 4:30PM. All tables are required to be staffed from 9:00AM - 12:30PM and 2:45PM - 4:30PM on Saturday.
| March 1, 2016
|| Advertising/Sponsorship Deadline
| March 21, 2016
|| Pre Conclave Attendee List Emailed
| March 21, 2016
|| Early Bird Display Table Deadline
| March 28, 2016
| Flyers/Promotional Material Due
| April 4, 2016
| Seller Permits Due
| April 9, 2016
| Event Date
| April 15, 2016
| Post Conclave Attendee List Emailed
Advertising & Sponsorship Opportunities
Click HERE to learn about Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities available at the 4th Annual Student Conclave!
Purpose of Display Tables
The Display Table area is present at Student Conclave so that Students have the opportunity to learn about career opportunities products, services, organizations and educational programs. Display Tables should be educational and informational as well as provide equal opportunities fro all attendees regardless of their education level or career goals.
Display Table Information
Display Tables be will located inside the Allied Health & Education Building. Each Display Table costs $200 and will be provided with 1 table and 2 chairs. Full payment must be received in order to receive your booth assignment. Applications received without payment will not be confirmed until the payment is received by CPTA. Cancellations prior to March 25, 2016 are subject to a 20% administrative fee. NO REFUNDS WILL BE PROVIDED FOR CANCELLATIONS RECEIVED AFTER MARCH 25, 2016.
Questions? Contact Rita Pierson