This course is intended for you to learn, review, and be able to leave applying Grade V Mobilization techniques that can immediately be used with
your patients. Sponsored by CPTA Golden Gate District & CA Orthopedic Manual Therapy Special Interest Group.
Sunday, May 22, 2016
From 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
UCSF School of Medicine, Physical Therapy
500 Parnassus Ave
San Francisco, CA 94143
Andrew Brenan , D PT, OCS , FAAOMPT & Clare Lewis D PT, MPH, PsyD , FAAOMPT
« Go to Upcoming Event List
New 1 -day Course Format
- Learn techniques that will quickly enhance your patient outcomes
- Become confident when determining which patients will benefit from Grade V Mobilizations
- Ample lab time and review to be able to apply the Grade V’s in your clinic right away
- Become effective and proficient when choosing and performing Grade V Mobilizations
This course is intended for you to learn, review, and be able to leave applying Grade V Mobilization techniques that can immediately be used with your patients.
How is this course different from others?
- We offer a low instructor to student ratio (1:12)
- There is ample practice time with ALL techniques
- You'll receive detailed feedback to effectively refine your handling skills
- Our intent is to help build your confidence!
- Exclusively detailed notebook (including pictures, case studies & evidence)
- Clinical reasoning on how to have immediate success with the techniques
In this course you will learn:
Andrew Brenan, DPT, OCS, FAAOMPT is a graduate of the Kaiser Hayward PT Fellowship in Advanced Orthopedic Manual Therapy and has been teaching manual therapy long and short term courses since 1994. He is currently a clinical specialist at Kaiser South Sacramento in the outpatient orthopedic department. He has taught
Grade V courses with Clare since 2007 and is currently faculty of Kaiser Hayward Fellowship program.
Clare Lewis DPT, MPH, PsyD, FAAOMPT is a certified manual therapist from the Stanley Paris Institute and is a professor at CSU Sacramento. She has taught the orthopedic class formajors for 14 years. She practices at Remedy Rehab doing orthopedicout-patient manual therapy. Clare also holds doctorates in clinical psychology & organizational
8:00 am –Registration/Intro
10:00-11:00 -Thoracic Rotary
12:30-1:30 -Lunch (on own)
2:20-3:15-Thoracic: Supine PA
COMPTSIG Members -$180
APTA Members - $210 (includes COMPTSIG membership)
Non-APTA Members - $300
Deadline: April 12, 2016
Maximum: 24 Participants
Audience: Physical Therapists Only