Please join us in thanking each of our Founders of the FUND!
Nancy Byl, PT, PhD, FAPTA
Founders of the FUND are those individuals that have chosen to support evidence based research in California by making a contribution to the CAL-PT-FUND. These contributions are dispersed to emerging researchers here in California on a yearly basis. If you are interested in becoming a Founder of the FUND, please contact Mitch Kauk at email@example.com.
The CAL-PT-FUND recognizes the Founders of the FUND for their contributions at every opportunity possible including:
- 2 Complimentary Tickets to CAL-PT-FUND’s Annual Barrels & Brews
- Lifetime Recognition on the CAL-PT-FUND Webpages
- Lifetime Recognition at the CAL-PT-FUND Sales Table at CPTA Annual Conference
- Lifetime Recognition on the Founders of the FUND Plaque
- Lifetime Recognition in the CAL-PT-FUND E-Newsletters, Flyers and other Promotional Material
- Lifetime Recognition on the CAL-PT-FUND Official Letterhead