Business owners can get caught in the past and forget to plan for their future. Companies like Kodak, Sears, and Blackberry are cases in point because they did not adapt and focus forward.
Our environment has changed and continues to change rapidly forcing us to adapt or follow in the footsteps of Kodak and Sears.
During the talk Sturdy will share:
- cautionary tales of companies that did not adapt to their changing environments
- the trends that are currently and rapidly changing our world
- the 5 Levels of Focus Forward Development
- three next steps to take now
- the 12 Focus Forward Pillars to shore up your business and re-envision it for the future
- the 5 Advanced Pillars for advanced business training and development
Following this webinar, the participant will be able to:
- Understand the roles of the owner in your business from Individual Contributor to Entrepreneur and identify the roles of the people in your business.
- Gain a working understanding of the component parts of a business that you didn't learn in school.
- Be able to focus on the future and how your business will adapt to the changes happening all around us.
- Take away at least one tangible process or tactic that you can apply to your business immediately.
6:00 – 8:00 p.m. Presentation and Q&A
Sturdy McKee, PT
Sturdy McKee is a business coach and instructor. Sturdy brings the practical knowledge of owning, operating and growing businesses, combined with extensive training and learning, to business owners who want to improve their business operations and achieve their personal and business goals.
2.0 contact hours or 0.2 CEUs
Instruction Level: Intermediate
Format: Lecture with on-line Q&A.
Target Audience: PT, PTA, and Students. Private Practice Owners, Managers, and Leadership. Open to all Allied Health Professionals
Registration received by August 12, 2020
$25 APTA members
All cancellation requests must be received in writing – no exceptions. A full refund, less 20% service fee, if cancellation is received before August 12. No refunds on or after August 12, 2020.