The California Physical Therapy Association’s Resource Manual was designed to guide in the process of starting a private practice while enhancing and promoting quality physical therapy practice. By establishing a set of quality practice indicators embedded within the manual, physical therapy clinics are provided standards of excellence for measuring performance. In addition, the manual provides clinics with the necessary resources to become quality providers of physical therapy services.
The program offers a comprehensive resource package designed to meet the needs of all physical therapists in every clinical setting.
- Provider Payment Resources
- Ethics and Professionalism Resources
- Administrative/Operation Resources
- Standards for Practice Excellence
- Federal & Regulatory Resources
- HIPAA Resources
- Clinical Resources
- Functional Outcome Tools
- Internet Resources
- Annual subscription to the Practice Resource Manual
*Tax/Shipping & Handling included